Training Co-ordinator – Maternity Cover (12 Months)
To support the Retail Training Manager with all training initiatives, admin, and communications. Responsible for coordinating all aspects of training sessions, virtually and in situ liaising with hotel groups & the key stake holders. Managing, tracking, reporting and training budget data. To provide business and operational solutions for the training department, ensuring smooth facilitation.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Work together with the training team to support the delivery of the training events calendar including new starters, specific brand training, classroom sessions as well as any adhoc training. This includes event production, co-ordination and keeping accurate records of feedback an attendance.
- Arranging training sessions – Working with area managers to ensure the attendance and tracking
- Managing the training calendar for upcoming sessions
- Responsible for organising all retail training
- Act as the key point of contact for all training and fragrance foundation queries
- Liaise with event venues to ensure events run smoothly and all the requirements are delivered to standard; review contracts and search for new venues when required
- Compiling & printing all materials for events including presentations and delegate packs as given to by trainers
- Effectively communicate with consultants before, during and after the events – this would include booking their travel, sending invitations with all details of the day, sending out post and pre work, sending out survey monkey questionnaires for feedback
- Ensure the training events schedule is executed in time and to budget
- Raises department POs and liaise with suppliers & accounts team on payments
- Update and maintain the training records on internal systems. Update the internal systems with new starters, new launch training, fluent training etc to monitor and track consultant training journey
- Co-ordinating all brand training visits from our brand clients.
- When needed set up training room in line with company standards.
- Own the training budget records and analysis including administering the training gift budget, ordering stock and updating the budget tracker for the training managers.
- Orange Square is a business in fast growth so an ability to adapt to change is essential. The jobholder manages multiple stakeholders and multiple brands so the ability to react quickly with a flexible and adaptable approach to tasks is essential. Self-motivated and solution focussed is a must.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge and Skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Proven ability to manage internal processes and procedures
- Proven track record in administration
- Knowledge of the luxury retail sector is desirable
- Exceptional multi-tasker
- Fluency in the English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail in keeping accurate records
- Methodical and efficient, with common sense and great self-initiative
- Highly organised team player, flexible and able to handle multiple activities
- Act as an exceptional ambassador for the Orange Square