Technical Support Engineer
The Orange Square Company is a leading distributor of luxury perfumes for both men and women in the UK. Working with a wide profile of brand and fragrances, we pride ourselves on offering high quality products with customer service to match.
We are looking for a 2nd/3rd line Technical Support Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience.
As Technical Support Engineer you will have proven support skills across technologies such as Windows 7, 8, and 10, iOS, MacOS, Windows Server, Exchange, Office 365, Vmware, Veeam, Routers, Switches. You will have outstanding client facing attributes and the ability to communicate at all levels. You will have a natural flair for technology and the facility to troubleshoot methodically. You will have a flexible approach to work and the capacity to prioritise on a case by case basis.
- Supporting the IT Desktop Engineer to provide an internal helpdesk function (mainly as a second or third line escalation point).
- Deploying & maintaining Windows and macOS based solutions both onsite and remotely.
- Actively developing and improving the IT environment.
- Assisting the Head of IT to broaden the IT department’s offering to the business.
- Supporting the Head of IT on the specification and implementation of IT projects
- Office 365 deployment and administration.
- Rollout of Microsoft Intune
- Excellent Windows operating system knowledge.
- Strong MacOS knowledge
- Excellent Desktop hardware – Dell and Asus.
- Excellent Active Directory knowledge.
- Excellent Exchange knowledge.
- Excellent Office 365 Administration
- Exposure to virtualisation on the VMware platform.
- Excellent Veeam knowledge.
- Possess solid networking knowledge – switches, firewalls, routers.