Sales Consultant – Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge (Full-Time)
As part of our business growth, we are currently looking to recruit Sales Consultants to join the store fragrance sales team on a permanent basis working in Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensuring that you are well informed as to the history and character of each of the brands that you will sell and can communicate with confidence the features and benefits of their fragrances and other products to potential customers.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, building strong relationships with store management.
- Achieving the sales targets that are set for each brand and provide the highest levels of customer service to all our customers and potential customers in line with the Orange Square culture
- Maintaining a clean and well-merchandised environment on the counter where you work. Ensure Company Visual Merchandising standards are maintained at all times.
- Brief any agency/promotional staff working on the account re company expectations.
- Carrying out promptly any reasonable instructions or tasks set by your line manager. I.e. stock replenishment, unpacking stock deliveries, stock taking, recording sales figures and supervising agency staff.
- If requested, report sales figures to Area Manager on a weekly basis.
- Opening, maintaining and closing your cash till each day you are at work in line with store expectations.
- Being aware of and reporting any stock loss or damage on your counter and stock room area.
- Being aware of new launches, promotional activity and general business trends within the department you work, maintaining market awareness.
- Comply with Orange Square and in-store policies, including grooming guidelines at all times.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have proven experience within the beauty industry
- Be confident in selling and ‘stepping out’ to promote all products in different stores
- Be able to offer flexible working arrangement – various days, times and location within the London City area.
- Be flexible in their approach and responsive to change subject to the needs of the business.
- Be self-motivated and results driven.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Commission based on sales
- Product Allocation
- Flexible & motivating work culture