E-Commerce & Digital Marketing Assistant
Reporting into the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager, the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the long-term strategic vision of CreedFragrances.co.uk through the day-to-day management of the website, reporting on key digital marketing activities and supporting on the creation and planning of key digital assets and content in line with the UK content plan.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Support the wider ecommerce and digital marketing team with day-to-day tasks required in the running of CreedFragrances.co.uk.
- Assist the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager in developing the product catalogue and uploading products to the website, coordinating with the wider team to ensure all product content requirements are fulfilled and requesting any additional information needed for setup online.
- Work collaboratively with the Ecommerce Manager and the Brand team to develop and refresh landing pages for CreedFragrances.co.uk
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly site audits and highlight any changes required or bugs found that could impact user experience to the Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager.
- Execute key content SEO recommendations as guided by SEO agency.
- Support the Ecommerce Manager with monthly website activity reporting and analysis.
- Conduct ad-hoc competitor analysis on the current market and report back on key activity, product info, website services and digital offerings and feedback to the wider team.
- Adapt brand assets in line with website and digital marketing requirements and activities.
- Brief graphic designer on digital banner requirements in line with key campaign focuses.
- Assist the digital team in briefing copywriting material in line with the digital content calendar.
- Provide ad-hoc support for the wider business, including regular support across the day-to-day running of The Orange Square Company website.
- Raise monthly department invoices and expenses with the Finance team.