Assistant E-Retail Account Manager
To prepare online targets, track and report on Retailer online sales. Ensure Retailer websites are accurate at all times and act as main liaison point for the Retailers to pre-empt any issues and maximise visibility of the brands.
To provide regular feedback to the Head of Sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Set Online Targets by brand and retailer in agreement with Head of Sales. Revise as necessary in line with performance and business goals.
Reporting of Retailer online figures in advance of Weekly Sales Meeting.
Conduct a weekly review (minimum) of all retailer websites to ensure no Out Of Stocks and sites reflect OS standards and what has been agreed with each retailer.
Establish and maintain professional business relationship with all key contacts within the online and buying team.
Agree and book FOC and paid activity with set budgets for product launches and key product focuses throughout the year.
Create and update the brand pages for all retailers. Update for any new products and for any change of product focus/seasonal.
Create brand pages for new brands or brands launching on new sites, or sites which have not provided smaller brands own brand pages in the past.
Ensure the copy, imagery and pricing of products is accurate on each retailer site.
Provide all imagery, product matrix, assets, banners etc for new product launches in advance of the roll out date with the retailer.
Prepare Monthly Overview Coverage Report incorporating all brand coverage. Share with brand teams and management.
Liaise and resolve all retailer requests relating to E-tail.
Provide feedback and edits to the brand teams and ensure sign-off process is followed.
Ensure these are implemented in line with the set timeline and that they feed into the main sales sheet.
Ensure accurate data is available one day prior to Weekly Sales Meeting.
All brand pages within retailer sites to reflect the agreed image, the copy and pricing is accurate. No OOS if avoidable. Check ideally 2 or 3 times per week.
The ability to positively liaise to obtain our business needs and any urgent matters to be resolved by contacts promptly.
Timely and accurately, reporting any concerns to Manager.
Timely and accurate, highlighting any concerns to relevant OS manager. Brand pages to be reflective of OS requirements and standards.
Check on an on-going basis and at least weekly. Revise accordingly.
Issue on a timely basis and ensure retailer is satisfied they have all that is required in advance of launch.
Clear, concise, accurate report to be issued on monthly basis.
Distribute by email accordingly.
Be the main point of contact for all retailers in relation to E-tail. Provide timely and full resolutions.
On-going, timely and accurate.
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND KEY COMPETENCIES
- Graduate level education in Marketing or related field
- Experience working in E-Retail/E-Commerce within a prestige retail environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – with strong Excel skills
- Must be extremely organised, detail oriented and a quick learner
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be enthusiastic, responsible, motivated, confident
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively – must be self-sufficient and a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about luxury fragrances, sales environments and websites